School Office: Art, Architecture and Design
Welcome to the School of Art, Architecture and Design School Office.
Your school office is here to support you during your time as a student at London Met
Contacting your School Office
You may contact your School Office in a number of ways: via email, online chat and face-to-face.
Your School Office at Aldgate will re-open on Monday 6 September.
The AAD School Office has a dedicated email address, which is the easiest way to get in touch with us:
Please make sure when you email us to include your eight-digit student number and be clear about the issue you would like us to help resolve.
If you have already emailed us, don't worry. We are working hard to respond to you as soon as possible but we thank you for your patience during this busy time.
You may also chat with us online, click on the chat icon at the bottom right of this page to speak to us.
Here to help
Your School Office is your first point of contact for any query during your time at London Metropolitan University. Examples of queries include:
- Student Finance
- Fees and funding
- Appointments with Student Services, including Student Money and Accommodation Advice, Counselling, and Disabilities and Dyslexia Service
- Referrals to our Careers team for advice and guidance as well as finding full and part time work
- Module registration
- Your timetable
- Requirements for your course
- ID cards
- Module results
- Mitigating circumstances
- Examination arrangements
- Letters and Council Tax Exemption certificates
- Course transfers, withdrawals, and taking a break from your studies