Finding work: Job Shop
A Chat button shows below when we're online
The Job Shop provides access to both paid and voluntary opportunities:
- part time and temporary vacancies
- internship or placement opportunities
- graduate positions
- volunteering opportunities
Graduate Jobs Fair, Wednesday 23 October 2019, Great Hall, Rocket
Looking for a graduate-level job? Busy researching employers? Planning your dream career?
The Careers and Employability Graduate Jobs Fair has over 30 organisations attending who want to meet London Met students and recent graduates. Download the Graduate Fair: list of exhibitors to find out more about who is attending and the types of vacancies potentially on offer.
Looking for temporary or part-time work in the university?
Register with Met Temps , Londonmet's in-house agency to browse paid positions within the university.
See our Code of Practice: Students for details of terms and conditions.
The Job Shop also organises a series of events throughout the year: part-time jobs fairs, volunteering fairs and employer "pop ups". Details of these are posted on our Eventbrite page.
Other resources which you may find helpful:
Download information sheets on:
Information for Employers
If you would like to advertise an opportunity for our students or recent graduates, click on the relevant link below:
- London Met managers: Support students in developing workplace skills, experience and confidence by offering suitable internal work opportunities.
- Not-for-profit organisations: Advertise your volunteering opportunities to our students who can add value to your organisation.
- Employers: Advertise your opportunities free of charge through our Job Shop to access a talented and diverse group of students and recent graduates
Before advertising please refer to our Code of Practice: Employers .
If you would like to meet students at our regular fairs or take part in careers events please email email@example.com