Finding work: Job Shop
The Job Shop provides access to both paid and voluntary opportunities:
- part time and temporary vacancies
- internship or placement opportunities
- graduate positions
- volunteering opportunities
Register with Met Temps to browse paid positions within the university. You will need an up to date copy of your CV: when you have completed a first draft you can use our quick query service to discuss this with a careers consultant.
See our Code of Practice: Students for details of terms and conditions.
The Job Shop also organises a series of events throughout the year: part-time jobs fairs, volunteering fairs and employer "pop ups". Details of these are posted on our Eventbrite page.
Other resources which you may find helpful:
Download information sheets on:
Information for Employers
If you would like to advertise an opportunity for our students or recent graduates, click on the relevant link below:
- London Met managers: Support students in developing workplace skills, experience and confidence by offering suitable internal work opportunities.
- Not-for-profit organisations: Advertise your volunteering opportunities to our students who can add value to your organisation.
- Employers: Advertise your opportunities free of charge through our Job Shop to access a talented and diverse group of students and recent graduates
Before advertising please refer to our Code of Practice: Employers.
If you would like to meet students at our regular fairs or take part in careers events please email firstname.lastname@example.org