Getting in touch

entrance of the Tower Reception with people entering the building

There are many ways in which you can get in touch with the Research and Postgraduate Office. Whether you need to drop us a quick email, call us via MS Teams or pop into our office, we are happy to assist our postgraudate research students with a range of enquiries


Whether you have a query about which research form to use, want to get ready for your viva or drop your thesis, our team will be happy to support you in your doctoral journey.

We have a team of two Postgraduate Research Student Coordinators looking after our entire postgraduate research student body. If you are based at School of Social Sciences and Professions, including Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Professional Doctorate in Crime, Policy and Security, you will be looked after by Dr Jie Hao.

If you are from School of Art, Architecture and Design, Guildhall School of Business and Law (including Doctorate in Business Administration), School of Built Environment, School of Computing and Digital Media and School of Human Sciences, you will be looked after by Oliver Brooks.

The team at the Research and Postgraduate Office is regularly monitoring the generic inbox. If you have a query, please email us at and one of the Postgraduate Research Student Coordinators will get back to you. Please note that this is the official inbox, where you should direct your enquiries, instead of individual's email addresses.

You can give us a call on Microsoft Teams. You can get in touch with Oliver Brooks or Jie Hao by searching their names on the MS Teams directory.

We are based in room AB1-28, First Floor, right behind the Graduate Centre lecture room (GC1-08) at the Holloway campus.

Please note that from January 2024 until June 2024, you will need to use the stairs or lift from the ground floor Graduate Centre to get to the office, as the Junction will be closed for renovation.

chat loading...