Gartner Campus Access
Gartner IT strategy resources
Gartner is a leading technology research and advisory company that undertakes extensive IT research. More than 960 expert analysts cover 1,200 topics across the IT landscape. Access to the Gartner Research Core Service is available to you free of charge as a member of London Metropolitan University. You can search for information by topic, industry or role.
Who can use this service?
All University staff and students. You can access Gartner by entering your University network username and password. The service is available 24/7. Access the service.
How is the information provided?
You can search for information by topic, industry or role. Information is provided via:
- Spotlights that reflect timely client issues, consider the issues from several different perspectives and tie together research from all the core IT research aims.
- Special Reports that cover underlying research themes that cut across technology or industry-specific research, or provide in-depth strategic analysis of trends, industry developments, vendors, products and services.
- Published Research that focuses on companies, products, markets, decision frameworks, tactical guidelines, case studies and strategic planning assumptions.
- Magic Quadrants that provide a graphical competitive positioning of technology providers in fast-growing markets: Leaders, Visionaries, Niche Players and Challengers.
- IT Events and Webinar access online
What are the benefits?
The Gartner Core Research Service enables you to:
- Stay ahead of the competition by providing you with the latest research into trends, monitoring the challenges, changes and opportunities you may have and offering strategies to deal with these issues.
- Access to current and historic research data to enhance insight and understanding.
- Enable analysis of existing and potential suppliers and products to inform strategic business investment decisions.
- Review case studies and examples of how new technology, devices and applications can deliver competitive advantage.
Terms and conditions
Use of this service is restricted to all current students and staff and is for educational purposes only.
Gartner Campus Access FAQs
- Plan relevant and innovative courses for business and IT
- Access to over 100,000 research documents
- Materials to complement lectures and seminars
- Leverage expert opinion
- Benchmark and appraise commercial opportunities
- Real-life business case studies, trends and expert opinions
- Keep up-to-date on technologies and tools available
- Obtain validation and research for dissertations
- Discover how organisations improve operational effectiveness
- Download documents and set up alerts on topics of interest