Software Copyright Acknowledgement
Terms and conditions
I agree that use of software issued or made available to me by London Metropolitan University is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- I will ensure that all the requirements of the agreements or contracts under which this software is held by the University will be maintained.
- I will ensure the security and confidentiality of the copy released to me and will not make copies from it, or knowingly permit others to do so.
- I will use the software only for purposes defined in the agreement and only on computer systems covered by that agreement. Commercial use of software supplied by the University is expressly prohibited.
- I will not incorporate a modified version of the software in any program without the permission of the licensor.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- I will ensure all copies of the software are permanently removed from non-university owned equipment upon leaving the University.
- I will return or destroy all copies of the Software at the end of the course/year/period of education or when requested to do so.
- I understand that I am not licensed to use the Software for personal purposes.
- I accept that no ITS support can be provided for installations on non-university owned equipment.
I understand that London Metropolitan University reserves the right to take legal action against individuals who cause the University to be involved in legal proceedings as a result of a violation of its licensing agreements.