Research Policies and Regulations
Research at London Met is managed and conducted within a framework of policy, regulation and good practice. The documents below form the basis of the governance and regulatory framework for research and should be read in conjunction with each other.
The University’s Research and Enterprise Committee (REC) and the Research Degrees Sub-Committee of the University Awards Board (RDSC) are responsible for oversight of the research framework.
- London Metropolitan University Research Policy
- London Metropolitan University Policy on Supporting Early Career Researchers
- Research Ethics Policy and Procedures
- Handbook for Research Students and Supervisors
- Research Degree Regulations
- Code of Good Research Practice
- Regulatory framework for Professional Doctorate programmes
- London Met IP Policy
- London Metropolitan University Open Access Policy
- The Concordat to Support Research Integrity
+44 (0)20 7133 7001
166-220 Holloway Road