Research Policies and Regulations
Research at London Met is managed and conducted within a framework of policy, regulation and good practice. The documents below form the basis of the governance and regulatory framework for research and should be read in conjunction with each other.
The University’s Research and Enterprise Committee (REC) and the Research Degrees Sub-Committee of the University Awards Board (RDSC) are responsible for oversight of the research framework.
- London Met University Research Policy
- Policy for Supporting Early Career Researchers
- Research Ethics Policy and Procedures
- Handbook for Research Students and Supervisors 2022-23
- Academic Regulations for Research Degrees:
- Code of Good Research Practice
- London Met IP Policy
- The Concordat to Support Research Integrity
- Policy on Research Integrity
- Data Usage Guidelines for Research
- London Metropolitan University Open Access Policy