Your username is your London Met email address. Your password is your University password.
- Username format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your standard University password
If you are unable to connect to eduroam please raise a request in the IT Self Service Portal.
Full details of the eduroam service are available at the eduroam website.
Manual device configuration setting
If you need to configure your wireless device to use eduroam, please use the following:
- SSID: eduroam
- Security Type / Encryption: WPA2/AES (WPA/TKIP will work but its use is depreciated)
- Network Authentication Method: PEAP
- User Authentication: EAP-MSCHAPv2
Connect to eduroam at other institutions
London Met students can also connect to eduroam when visiting other participating institutions.
Terms and Conditions
During the University building closure, online IT services are still available as per normal.
For IT help and support, please use one of the support options listed below
IT Self Service Portal
IT Help Chat
TechSmart drop-in sessions (term-time only)
Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Aldgate library and Holloway library
Follow us on social media