MPhil / PhD, Professional Doctorates

London Met has a vibrant community of scholars and research students working on exciting research themes and an active Postgraduate Research Student Society. Approximately 200 students are conducting research at London Met on either a full-time or part-time basis. You can undertake a PhD ( or one of a number of Professional Doctorates.
A full, alphabetical listing of our research degrees and course can be found here ( As well as being members of the Graduate School, all of our postgraduate students are members of a School which is normally the academic affiliation of their Supervisor.
Most of the student’s day-to-day contact with the University will occur in this School. Students may wish to join Research Centres, Groups, or Units, too. Our postgraduate community also includes a Society which we strongly encourage all new and existing students to join.

Student Hub

Contact form

+44 (0)20 7133 7001

Tower Building

166-220 Holloway Road
N7 8DB

Room: TM1-89

chat loading...