The Lynda.com content has moved to the new LinkedIn Learning Platform.
LinkedIn is an online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. London Met staff and students will have access to the video library of over 4,000 courses. Explore hundreds of topics on software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Illustrator, and professional development topics like leadership, time management and many more.
Find out more about LinkedIn Learning below and sign in to explore further.
Benefits of LinkedIn Learning
A LinkedIn Learning account will provide:
- unlimited, anytime and anywhere access to learning resources that you can learn at your own pace, pause, rewind, save and download;
- expert instructions and bite-size tutorials;
- topics that relate directly or are allied to your studies or job;
- new topics that simply interest you;
- access to allow you to create learning collections for your own consumption or share them with students or colleagues
- provided with certificates of completion which you can, if you choose to, upload on to your LinkedIn profile.
How will LinkedIn Learning differ from Lynda.com?
LinkedIn Learning offers a new interface and a range of new features while still providing the same Lynda.com content. If you had an active account on Lynda.com, your viewing history, course completions, playlists and other data will all be migrated to the new platform.
Can users show content to other users using their licence?
LinkedIn Learning does not permit users to share their access with any other user. Lecturers and students must not share their access to the service.
Users must activate their own account to view the resources.
It will not be possible for the LinkedIn Learning courses to be shown in classes and form part of a lecture or seminar content.
Users will be able to view LinkedIn Learning content before or after scheduled teaching only if they have activated a LinkedIn Learning account.
Connect to LinkedIn Learning and explore
Activate your new LinkedIn Learning licence by typing the following link into your web browser window: lil.londonmet.ac.uk
You may be prompted to sign in via our single sign-on service using your University login credentials.