ID cards

Please contact your School Office for ID card queries

IMPORTANT - If you have purchased an ID card or lanyard recently we will be unable to send this out to you whilst we follow government guidelines of working from home during the pandemic.

We will aim to send your purchase out to you as soon as we are allowed back on campus, however, if you would like a refund then please contact your School Office.

You will need your card to access all University buildings and to take your examinations. It also acts as your library card and contains your computer network log-in details. This card should last for the duration of your course so please take care of it. Each time you re-enrol your details will be updated. 

Never allow someone else to use your card or use someone else's card. This will be treated as a disciplinary offence. 

The photo on your card is held on a secure database and is only used for identification and security purposes.

If you have lost your student ID card or it is not working because it is damaged then you will need to pay £12 for a replacement. You can pay online via the University's eShop.

When you have purchased your ID Card and/or lanyard please email your receipt to your School Office and we will arrange for either to post it to you or for you to pick it up.

Please note that staff are only onsite on limited days so it may take between 5 - 10 working days to receive your items.

If you also require a new lanyard you can purchase one on the eShop for £5. 

Remember also to inform the Library to prevent someone else taking books out on your account. 

If your card has been stolen, you can supply a Police report with a Crime Reference Number and we will issue a new card free of charge.

chat loading...