School Office: Computing and Digital Media
Welcome to the School of Computing and Digital Media School Office page.
Your school office is here to support you during your time as a student at London Met
Contacting your School Office
You can contact your school office directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please ensure when emailing your School Office you include your 8 digit student ID so we can quickly locate your record.
Here to help
Your School Office is your first point of contact for any query during your time at London Metropolitan University. Examples of queries include:
- Appointments with Student Services, including Student Money and Accommodation Advice, Counselling, and Disabilities and Dyslexia Service
- Referrals to our Careers team for advice and guidance as well as finding full and part time work
- Module registration
- Your timetable
- Requirements for your course
- ID cards
- Module results
- Letters and Council Tax Exemption certificates
- Course transfers, withdrawals, and taking a break from your studies
And here are some areas where other teams can support you but your School Office can offer guidance on:
Jo Gil: email@example.com - Communications Technology and Mathematics
Cecilia Oyugi: firstname.lastname@example.org - Applied Computing and Computer Science
Ivan Roman Orgaz: email@example.com - Creative Technologies and Digital Media
Creative Technologies and Digital Media courses include: