Wellbeing at London Met

female student smiling with colleague
Wellbeing at London Met
The University has many services and initiatives to help you to maintain and improve your physical and mental wellbeing while you are a student at the University. We have pulled these together here so that you can access the information you need at a glance.
Your first stop with any query you have about your studies or to book appointments with the support services available at the University

Our Student Services team is here to help you maximise your potential and support you with challenges you may face while you study.

Disabilities and Dyslexia Service (DDS)

Counselling and personal development

Money and financial advice


Book an appointment to see a member of one of our specialist advice teams.

Book an appointment

Information on how to obtain academic support and guidance.
Optimise your time at university by becoming part of the community, trying new things, making new connections and building your CV.
A list or external organisations and services that may be helpful to you in your university life
chat loading...