Book your visit
Staff and students of the University are welcome to drop into the Special Collections Reading Room during opening hours and without appointment, in order to consult the reference material on the open shelves, and/or for private study.
However, most of the Special Collections material is not immediately accessible. In order to view such material, visitors are asked to make an appointment in advance, providing 2 working days' notice.
Please get in contact with our team via email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Access to Collections and Services
- Searching the collections
- Photography and making copies
- Commercial reproduction of material including images
- Online Exhibitions and Previews