Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your contract with the University within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract (that is the day you accept our offer of a place to study).
To exercise the right to cancel, you must:
- Inform us, London Metropolitan University, 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB (email address email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail);
- You may use the model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract:
- We will reimburse to you all payments received from you;
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract;
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.