London Met has a well-deserved reputation for being a supportive and friendly institution, which allows all our students to achieve their full potential. We offer a wide range of services for you.
The main contact points for students are our Student Hubs. These are located at the University's three main campuses - Holloway, Aldgate and Moorgate - and each office supports all students who are studying at that campus. You will need to go to these offices:
- if you have any queries about the modules you are registered on or about your timetable
- to hand in any printed coursework you are expected to submit
- if you have a query about your course and you are not sure who to talk to
- if you need a letter, or have a problem with your ID card or with your funding
- to show your qualifications after enrolment, if asked to do so
You will be allocated to the hub that principally supports your school and this is shown in your email of admission. The offices work closely with academic schools and their teaching staff, as well as the specialist teams.
Student Liaison Team
The student liaison team offers advice and guidance to help you get the support you need to succeed in your studies. They have dedicated advisers for each school who can help you with:
- finding the right support services (at London Met and in your local area)
- developing your confidence and independence
- staying motivated to achieve your goals
For more information visit londonmet.ac.uk/support
Our Student Services team is here to help you get the most out of being a student at London Met. Our experienced and professional staff are committed to helping you achieve your full potential while at university and do so by ensuring that you have access to professional information and support. You don’t need to have a problem to come and see us – many of our services aim to help you gain transferable skills and maximise your experience. If, however, you do encounter problems during your time with us, we are here to help. There may be times when the unusual and unexpected happens and it’s good to know there are people to support you.
Your Student Hub can make you an appointment with one of the specialist teams listed here if you need it.
International Student Advice Service
Our International Student Advice Service team can provide specialist support on a range of issues, such as visas and immigration, finance and general advice. Once enrolled, students may also meet us in person by making an appointment. We are available to help you before you arrive and also throughout your time as a student at London Met.