Reserve a book
Our reservation service enables you to reserve a book if all copies are on loan. It also allows you to reserve an available book if you would like it sent to a different site library for collection there.
Reserve an item on the catalogue and you will receive an email when ready to collect. Come to the Library Information desk to collect.
Frequently asked questions
- Go to the Library Catalogue. Search for the item you want to reserve. Once you have it on the screen, select the Reserve button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your London Met Username and password.
- Select the campus you wish to collect the item from.
- You can reserve up to ten items
- Sconul Access users cannot borrow books until further notice.
- We will send you an email when the reserved item is ready for you to collect. We will hold all items for one week.