Reserve a book
Our reservation service enables you to reserve a book if all copies are on loan. It also allows you to reserve an available book if you would like it sent to a different site library for collection there.
Reserve an item on the catalogue and you will receive an email when ready to collect.
Frequently asked questions
- Go to the Library Catalogue. Search for the item you want to reserve. Once you have it on the screen, select the Reserve button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your London Met Username and password.
- Select the campus you wish to collect the item from.
- Students and staff can reserve up to 10 items at one time.
- Sconul Access users can reserve up to 2 items at one time.
- We will send you an email when the reserved item is ready for you to collect. We will hold all items for one week.