Sciences Extended Degree
Frequently asked questions
Books in our libraries are organised by ‘classmark’ numbers from the Dewey Decimal system. You can search the Library Classic Catalogue for particular subjects or for a specific title by using the keyword search box. Then look for the classmark listed next to each copy of the book. This classmark will appear on the spine of the book on the shelves. Click here for a guide to the Dewey Decimal system.
Biology is at 570 and cell biology is at 571.6 on the 2nd floor of Holloway Road Library.
They are at 613.2 on the 2nd floor of Holloway Road Library.
They are at 612 on the 2nd floor of Holloway Road Library.
They are at 510 on the 2nd floor of Holloway Road Library.
Chemistry is at 540 on the 2nd floor of Holloway Road Library.
- Look for books at classmark 570 and 571.6 on the second floor.
Look for books with ‘cell biology’ or ‘molecular cell biology’ or ‘biology’ in the title.
- Search the Library Classic Catalogue with the words ‘cell biology’ or ‘molecular cell biology’.
- Search Encyclopedia of life sciences (eLS) with the topic word ‘eukaryote’.
- Biology: the unity and diversity of life by Cecie Starr or any other book by this author.
Location: 570 STA 2nd floor in Holloway Road Library.
- BM0001N biology 1 and BM002N biology 2 edited by Chris Bax, Pilar Botey Salo and Jennifer Jacoby.
Location: 570 BMO 2nd floor + Counter Ref collection, Information Desk in Holloway Road Library.
View the Weblearn University Events Calendar for days and times for drop-in help at Holloway Road Library.
Email with a question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects: Biochemistry, Biological Science, Biotechnology & Medical Bioscience, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacology & Herbal Medicinal Science, Forensic Science, Sciences Extended Degree.