Professional associations, reference sources, specialist libraries and websites

Sconul Access Libraries
Some university libraries require you to have a Sconul Access card for admittance to use their libraries for reference or borrowing depending on whether you are a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate or part-time student. All of these libraries hold publications relevant to this subject area. Search the library catalogues of individual libraries to find out what resources are available.

  • Archives Hub
    Archives are a good source of primary material. Find out if there is an archive on your research area, where it is, and how to access it.
  • Global Journalist
    Reports on the state of press freedom around the world, covers international news and serves international journalists.
chat loading...