Our Student Hubs provide a One Stop Shop for any queries you may have during your time at London Metropolitan University. The Student Hub is the place to go for any query related to your studies and is also the gateway to a wealth of other support services, such as Student Services, Fees and Funding, learning support services and the Academic Administration Services.
Here to help
The Student Hub is your first point of contact for any query during your time at London Metropolitan University. Examples of queries include:
- Student Finance
- Fees and funding
- Appointments with Student Services, including Student Money and Accommodation Advice, Counselling, and Disabilities and Dyslexia Service
- Module Registration
- Your timetable
- Requirements for your course;
- ID cards
- Module results
- Mitigating Circumstances
- Examination arrangements
- Letters and council tax exemption certificates
- Course transfers, withdrawals, and taking a break from your studies
Student Charter - Our commitment to you
Get help online
Many of your questions can be answered by looking at the articles on Student Zone. See below for key links, or view our Frequently Asked Questions
eshop for ID Card replacements, lanyards, transcripts and verification/replacements of certificates
Contacting the Student Hub
The Student Hubs are open throughout the academic year.
When contacting the Student Hub, please quote your student number so that staff can access your information more quickly.
Chat directly with Hub staff, as an alternative to calling or visiting the Hub in person.
Chat is available Monday to Friday from 9.30am - 4pm. Click on the 'Student Hub Chat' button in the bottom right of the webpage.
Please allow up to two working days to receive a response (this may be longer in busy periods).
- Aldgate Hub - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holloway Hub - email@example.com
- Moorgate Hub - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that at busy times you may be waiting in a queue to get your call answered. Please check our online help information above or try our online chat.
- Aldgate Hub - 0207 133 7002
- Holloway Hub - 0207 133 7001
- Moorgate Hub - 0207 133 7003