Your username is your London Met email address. Your password is your University password.
- Username format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your standard University password
If you are unable to connect to eduroam please contact the ICT Servicedesk.
Manual device configuration setting
If you need to configure your wireless device to use eduroam, please use the following:
- SSID: eduroam
- Security Type / Encryption: WPA2/AES (WPA/TKIP will work but its use is depreciated)
- Network Authentication Method: PEAP
- User Authentication: EAP-MSCHAPv2
Connect to eduroam at other institutions
London Met students can also connect to eduroam when visiting other participating institutions.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact the ICT Servicedesk if you have any IT issues.
020 7133 4444
The telephone line is open 24/7, 365 days a year including weekends and public holidays.
Between 9am and 5pm Mondays to Fridays, the phones are answered by London Met IT staff. An out-of-hours service is provided by NorMAN, operated by University of Northumbria at Newcastle.
Online chat is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 term time (excluding public holidays).
Get help at our IT desks located in the Aldgate and Holloway Road libraries.
- Aldgate: 11am-5pm Mondays and Wednesdays
- Holloway Road: 11am-5pm Tuesdays and Thursdays