All continuing students can now re-enrol online approximately 6 weeks before the start of the academic year; this means that you do not have to re-enrol in person at an enrolment session and you should receive your student loan at the beginning of term. On-line re-enrolment is available via Evision.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students are required to have a progression code and a complete programme of studies registered before they can re-enrol.
How to re-enrol online
- Log into Evision using your normal University IT network account
- You should see an in-tray on your home page
- The 'action' part of your in-tray will contain the message 'Click here to re-enrol'
- Click on the message and you will be taken through a series of screens
- Please read and check the information on each screen carefully before moving on to the next one
- Where information is missing or incorrect, please update your record accordingly
- To update information and/or move on to the next screen, click Next
- Please note, once you have clicked Next you will not be able to return to a previous screen
- If you realise that you have made a mistake on a previous screen, for example, you forgot to update your address, continue re-enrolling on-line and then email us using the form to the right (or below on a mobile device) to let us know that your records need to be amended
- Your re-enrolment will only be complete when you receive a message confirming a successful re-enrolment at the end of the process
- You are strongly advised to complete this process in one attempt and avoid exiting the screens half way through. For most students, the process should take no more than 10 minutes
- Help screens can be accessed via the '?' icon in the top right hand corner of the main screens, which should answer the majority of your questions
Reasons why you may not be able to re-enrol at the moment
If you do not see an in-tray, or if there is no message in your in-tray then it may be because:
1. You have not been given a progression decision that allows you to re-enrol now.
2. You are currently suspended because you have a debt to the University.
If you have been suspended for financial reasons you will need to clear your debts before you can re-enrol on-line. If neither 1. nor 2. apply to you, and you do not have a message in your intray and you think that you should have, please email us using the form to the right (or below on a mobile device) quoting your student ID number and the nature of the problem.