Step 1 - Pre-registration
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Before you arrive and attend your enrolment we need you to complete some information online, we call this Pre-Registration. This enables us to confirm your personal details, including your funding status and qualifications.
To pre-register you will need to:
- Log into Evision
- enter the username and password as stated in your email of admission and click the login button. You will then be able to access a number of items of key information from your Evision account
- click on the link on the My Enrolment tab on the top of the screen and then click on the link that says Begin Pre-Registration.
We are going to ask you to:
- confirm your personal details
- provide your next of kin contact
- upload any relevant qualifications that we do not know about
- confirm how you will be paying your tuition fees
- upload your photo for your student ID card
How long will it take?
Pre-registering should take no more than 15 minutes.
If the password or log-in doesn’t work, please email: email@example.com
You should aim to pre-register as soon as possible as once you have completed your details we will be able to advise you of the next stage, which is enrolment in person.