For a list of registered childcare providers in your area, please contact your local authority or view your local authority website.

For information on statutory funding and other financial assistance which students with children up to the age of 16 may be eligible for, and which is designed to help with a contribution towards childcare costs, please contact Student Services.

chat loading...