Programme to improve student outcomes
Shape your education
In the academic year 2016/17, the university’s Programme to Improve Student Outcomes (PISO) comprises six projects:
- Preparation for Study: ensuring that you are prepared for academic study
- Course Design and Delivery: designing courses to meet your needs and expectations
- Assessment and Feedback: designing assessment and feedback to enhance your understanding and achievement
- Student Support: providing support and mentoring to raise your aspirations, confidence and performance
- Quality of Provision: assuring the quality of teaching and learning provision and working toward continuous improvement
- Celebrating Our Students: devising ways and means of celebrating your achievements
Want to make a difference? We are looking for students to partner with members of staff on a range of projects designed to improve your learning experience.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the way you are taught, assessed and supported in your studies.
- You will also gain valuable experience of developing a project, which will enhance your CV and employability.
- You will be able to earn academic credits for a suitable work-related learning opportunity.
To register your interest for the three above please complete Shape your education
- You will be able to excel as a “Digital Champion “ by further enhancing students’ IT skills
To register to become a Digital Champion, please complete Digital Champion