Research at London Met is managed and conducted within a framework of policy, regulation and good practice. The documents below form the basis of the governance and regulatory framework for research and should be read in conjunction with each other.
The University’s Research and Enterprise Committee (REC) and the Research Degrees Sub-Committee of the University Awards Board (RDSC) are responsible for oversight of the research framework.
- Code of Good Research Practice
- Handbook for Research Students and Supervisors
- London Metropolitan University Research Policy
- Research Ethics Policy and Procedures
- Research Degree Regulations
- Regulatory Framework for Professional Doctorate Programmes
- London Met IP Policy
- London Metropolitan University Open Access Policy
- The Concordat To Support Research Integrity
- Researcher development programme
+44 (0)20 7133 4095
+44 (0)20 7133 2417
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB