Professional associations, reference sources, specialist libraries and websites
- BFI Reuben Library
Film, television and the moving image. Open to the general public.
Sconul Access Libraries
Some university libraries require you to have a Sconul Access card for admittance to use their libraries for reference or borrowing depending on whether you are a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate or part-time student. All of these libraries hold publications relevant to this subject area. Search the library catalogues of individual libraries to find out what resources are available.
- Birkbeck Library, University of London.
- Brunel University Library
- City University Library
- Goldsmiths University Library
- Greenwich University Library
Find material on animation, film and television production, film studies, media and communications resources.
- Kingston University Library
- London South Bank University Library
- Middlesex University Library
- University of Roehampton Library
- University of the Arts London Libraries
(Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion, London College of Communication, Chelsea College of Arts, Camberwell College of Arts, Wimbledon College of Arts). This is useful for accessing some advertising, animation, broadcasting, digital media, film and television plus journalism, media and communication publications.
- University of West London Library
- University of Westminster Library