What are your plans for the future?
Do you have a definite career path in mind, or are you unclear about what to do, or even what options might be available?
Are you looking for work?
Perhaps you could make a last minute application for postgraduate study?
Interested in exploring volunteering opportunities?
The good news is that regardless of where you are in your career thinking, the Careers and EmployabilityTeam offers practical support to help you take your next step and all these services are available to you for up to three years after graduation. To book an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Exciting New Graduate Outcomes Survey is launching in December 2018!
The purpose of the survey is to learn about your success. Your responses to this survey will help current and future students to make informed choices and prospective students become aware of their options after graduation. The results are also used to impact university policy and practice.
It is all about you
- You will be among the first group of students who will be contacted in December 2018 to take part.
- You will be contacted by telephone or online 15 months after graduation
- You will be surveyed by a contractor on behalf of London Met
How you can help?
- Let us know of any change to your contact details:
- Please take part in the survey
- September 2017 graduates will be surveyed between 1 December 2018 and 28 February 2019
- June 2018 will be surveyed between 1 September and 30 November 2019
- Try the interview simulator on the careers portal: you can record your responses to common interview questions and so see how you come across.
- Book a mock interview with a careers consultant – telephone or email for availability.
- It may be helpful just to talk things over with a careers consultant. This conversation might focus on what you enjoyed about your course or previous work experience, what you feel your interests and strengths might be or what options might now be open to you.
- Online self assessment tools are available on the Careers portal to help you explore your choices
- Volunteering can be a valuable way to build your confidence and experience: contact email@example.com for information